Hi Adis,

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 06:30:18PM +0200, Adis Nezirovic wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I've noticed that a Lua service timeouts in DATA phase, for outputs
> equal or bigger than 8k (approx).
>
> After the timeout (timeout client), it returns the full response.
> (Termination state is cD--)
>
> I've attached the minimal configuration and a Lua script to trigger the
> problem. You might need to tweak the length of test string, I even have
> different behavior depending on the Lua code:
>
> -- variant a) loop with hardcoded bounds:
>     for i = 1, 7492 do
>
> -- variant b) using local variable
>     local body_len = 7491
>     for i = 1, body_len do
>
> Makeflags:
> make TARGET=linux2628 USE_GETADDRINFO=1 USE_ZLIB=1 USE_OPENSSL=1
> USE_LUA=1 USE_PCRE=1 USE_PCRE_JIT=1
>

> git bisect tells me the bug appears after the following commit:
>
> commit 0194897e540cec67d7d1e9281648b70efe403f08
> Author: Emeric Brun <eb...@haproxy.com>
> Date:   Thu Mar 30 15:37:25 2017 +0200
>
>     MAJOR: task: task scheduler rework.

Hehe I've just committed the fixes a few minutes ago :-) We'had quite a
long head scratching session with Thierry, Christopher and Emeric on
this one. It's sometimes impressive how some sleeping bugs can patiently
wait for a subtle change to join efforts to annoy us!

Just pull the latest master, you shouldn't face the problem anymore.

Cheers,