Hi,

I'm currently running HAProxy within an Openshift Origin cluster. Until
a recent update of Openshift I did not experience issues with connection
timeouts, the connections would last up until the specified timeout as
defined by the application.

After an update to Openshift I changed HAProxy settings around to give a
global 600s timeout for client and server. However when I make a form
upload request the connection is killed after 30 seconds. When I signal
an XHR Replay in my network inspector the connection lasts longer than
the 30 seconds and is able to successfully upload the file.

I asked in irc with no luck. Any ideas why this may be happening?

Thanks,

Liam Middlebrook (loothelion)