❦ 31 juillet 2017 13:58 +0200, "Arnaud B." <arn...@arnaudb.net> :

> I changed my haproxy.cfg to use only the haproxy user instead of
> www-data, but it haven't fixed my undying pid issue, I have the exact
> same stale processes, with a UDP UNCON socket open, no trafic and the
> epoll_wait() on strace.

Unfortunately, I don't have any other clue. Maybe someone else could
help.

Otherwise, you can also try to upgrade to the latest upstream version to
check if this has been fixed. You can grab a more recent version from
https://haproxy.debian.net.
--
Don't diddle code to make it faster - find a better algorithm.