Hi Daniel,

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 12:47:41PM +0200, Daniel Schneller wrote:
> On 24. Aug. 2017, at 01:50, Cyril Bonté <cyril.bo...@free.fr> wrote:
> >
> > You're right. currently, the code and the documentation don't say the same
> > things.
> >
> > Can you try the attached patch ?
> >
> > --
> > Cyril Bonté
> > <cookie-noname-count.patch>
>
> Thanks for the patch!
>
> Tried against 1.8,  1.7.9, and 1.6.13 just now. Works as expected with all
> three. :D
>
> Any chance of getting this fix backported to the 1.7 and ideally 1.6 branches?
>
> It would come in handy on a production system currently running 1.6 that I
> cannot easily upgrade to 1.7.

Don't worry, we *always* backport fixes as far as relevant (so possibly
even 1.5 and 1.4). We know that haproxy is such a sensitive component
which once deployed rarely experiences major upgrades, so what's most
important is that what is deployed works.

We're late on 1.6 fixes by the way, the bug chasing in 1.7 has made
us uncertain about a few fixes for a while, causing us to wait before
taking risks on 1.6. I think we'll soon be more confident in preparing
1.6.14, likely with the aforementionned fix :-)

Cheers,