Hi Manu,

On Mon, Sep 04, 2017 at 04:39:45PM +0200, Emmanuel Hocdet wrote:
> Hi Emeric, Christopher
>
> If you can review when you have time. (3) for Christopher.
>
> This patches allows to support native multicert selection (RSA/ECDSA) and
> ssl-min-ver/ ssl-max-ver per certificat with openssl 1.1.1 (boringssl is the
> only
> one to support this until this patch).
>
> patches:
> 1) Convert BoringSSL api call (CBS) to ssl-lib independent code.
>     This is the biggest part and only depend on BoringSSL build (until 2).
>
> 2) support  openssl 1.1.1 early callback API. It mimic BoringSSL api, and this
>    is a good news (small patch).
>    Do we want to push code for openssl 1.1.1 (dev) in haproxy (dev) now?

I suspect it will be mandatory in order to support TLS early-data (0-RTT).
So I think it will be nice to have it before the release. However given that
both Christopher and Emeric are heavily loaded on the multi-threading part,
I suggest that we postpone the patchset review until the multi-thread stuff
gets merged. As you say, the patch is small so it will be easy to review and
apply, and/or revert in case of issues so it's not a big deal to merge it
late in the cycle.

Thanks,