I want to ensure if there is any IP change of AWS ELB it should not give
any 5XX, 503 or affect the production site.

In order to solve it following configuration changes made in haproxy.cfg.

Please advise if there is any change require in the
following configuration. Does it required two nameservers or one is fine ?
If it requires two name servers then which is advisable.  I want to ensure
if there is any IP change of the ELB it should detect it immediately and
send the traffic to the ELB.

resolvers myresolver
      nameserver dns1 8.8.8.8:53
      resolve_retries       3
      timeout retry         1s
      hold valid             10s

backend mybackend
server server1 internal-testinelbtomcat-1988883184.ap-southeast-1.elb.
amazonaws.com:8080 check resolvers myresolver

I have some queries as well. Will above configuration slow down request -
response or site performance ?