Hi,

We would like to learn your interest in acquiring our recently updated *Amazon
Web Services Users List *which helps you to improve your business campaign.

We have a verified list with complete contact information like Company
name, Website, Contact name (First, Middle, Last), Title, Direct email
address, Phone number, Postal address, Industry, Employee size, Revenue
size, Fax etc.

*We have other Innovation information also like: *Microsoft Azure, Heroku
Enterprise, Google App Engine, Zoho Creator, Dokku, Open Shift, AWS Elastic
Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, Cloud Foundry, SAP Cloud Platform, Deis, IBM
Bluemix, Mendix, Morpheus, Acquia Cloud, and many more.

*Specialties: *Amazon Web Services, Cloud Computing, AWS User Group, and
Information Technology.

Please let me know if this is something of interest to you? I would love to
share further details for your review.

Best Regards,

*Jess Cameron*

*Database Consultant- Global IT Growth*