Hi Daniel ,

Following is the case.

[image: Inline images 1]

My Query is :
1: When users are serving the webpages,and  my *Apache1 *get down, HaProxy
shifted the traffic to *Apache2*.
But i don't want to shift this traffic to *Apache2 *when my *Apache1 *is
down, cause my application is session base.  I want, those are serving
from *Apache1
*, they should keep on *Apache1*. not to shift on *Apache2*.
I want to apply Force sticky session in Haproxy.

Devendra Joshi
8080106035