Hi Willy,
Op 20-11-2017 om 21:46 schreef Willy Tarreau:
Hi Pieter,

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 01:47:48AM +0100, PiBa-NL wrote:
Hmmm thinking about it there might be something. Could you start with
"-dk" to disable kqueue and fall back to poll ? kqueue registers a post-
fork function to close and reopen the kqueue fd. I wouldn't be surprized
if we're having a problem with it not being placed exactly where needed
when running in master-worker mode. Or maybe we need to call it twice
when forking into background and one call is missing somewhere.

Thanks!
Willy

With -dk it starts in background and serves the stats page as expected.

So seems indeed related to the poller used in combination with master-worker.

Regards,

PiBa-NL