Hello,

> Hi Lukas. Thank you for your reply.
> I use haproxy as tcp load balancer. There are many client logs saying
> just caused by network?  I add some more info below. Thank you.

Please CC the mailing list.

If the Send-Q is way higher now than it was before, it could indicate
network problems. However you will always have non-null send-q unless
all your clients are in the same datacenter.

What you have to do is to look at one specific slow client and review
the complete logs. Termination flags or netstat output is not helpful
in this case.

Regards,
Lukas