Hi Andreas,

I got this really side tracked, my apology. Let me take a look at that
this evening again. Some corps need to be unburied.

I'm afraid the patch, as is, will break compatibility with other version
of the CIP protocol, I'd like haproxy to support both of them.

Cheers,
Bertrand

--
Bertrand
Payments Infrastructure Engineering, Amazon

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza,
Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number
390566.