On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 02:10:34PM +0000, Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:
> Hi Will,
>
> I used a last master 13113d6abb and command to build:
>
> > make USE_LUA=1 LUA_LIB=/usr/local/opt/lua/lib LUA_LIB_NAME=lua.5.3
> > TARGET=generic

The flag was set for the "osx" target only, not for "generic".
By the way you shouldn't use "generic", it will ruin your performance.
For example your OS supports kqueue() while generic supports only poll().

> if it fine, I can send updated (based on last master) version of my patch
> with uname ASAP.

I *don't* want the call to uname, as this one is wrong by definition. It
checks the OS you're building on and not the OS you're building for. If
you use your Mac to build with a Linux toolchain for your Raspberry or
your OpenWRT router for example, it will not work anymore. That's exactly
what the TARGET entries are made for, which is why the setting must be
placed there.

Thanks!