Hi Andreas,
Op 20-3-2018 om 12:21 schreef Andreas Mock:
Hi all,

I don't get the http-check (ssl) up and running.

Is there a way to log the content returned by a check run
so that I can get a hint on the problem?

haproxy 1.8

Best regards
Andreas

I'm not sure if logging of the content is possible easily..

But if you look at the status code on the stats page, and then take also into account that http-check does by default not send SNI nor a Host header. You should be able to mimic the requested check url with a CURL request. And can likely guess what is going on..

Hope it helps..

Regards,

PiBa-NL (Pieter)