On 24/05/2018 11:54, Daniel Corbett wrote:
Hello Aleks,

On 05/24/2018 10:54 AM, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:

I remembert that Willy mentioned this in any of his mail.
Do you have any rough timeline, this year, next year something like this
;-)

We're aiming to have the native internal HTTP representation completed for 1.9 which is slated for an -rc1 around the end of September with a potential release between mid-October and the end of November. While I cannot make any promises we're hoping to have gRPC added within this release as well.

Cool thanks for answer.

Thanks,
-- Daniel

Regards