Hi Devendra,

On 30.05.2018 12:01, Devendra Joshi wrote:
Hi,

I am facing one issue while compiling haproxy-1.8.9 with 51Degrees Device-Detection module.
When i start haproxy i am getting this error.

[ALERT] 149/144015 (22611) : 51Degrees Setup - Error reading 51Degrees data file. Allocated continuous memory containing 51Degrees data file appears to be smaller than expected. Most likely because the data file was not fully loaded into the allocated memory.

also find attach installation and config file. i don't have ideas that my config is wrong or installation is wrong. i stuck here.

This could indicate that the data file can not be loaded into memory for some reason or the data file is corrupted.

Could you please check the type and content of the 51Degrees data file that is specified in your configuration? For example:

  $ file /opt/51Degrees/data/51Degrees-LiteV3.2.dat

It should return that it's a "data".

Since you've downloaded the 51Degrees source from GitHub as a .zip archive, it's most likely that the data file is not included fully, but as a Git LFS pointer. Example content:

  $ cat data/51Degrees-LiteV3.2.dat
  version https://git-lfs.github.com/spec/v1
oid sha256:6f6bb2bcfa3fe21929f05ba25466867583d58683686da998cf0f61ec4ca46fd5
  size 86917635

You can download the data file directly from GitHub

https://github.com/51Degrees/Device-Detection/raw/master/data/51Degrees-LiteV3.2.dat

and then try to start your haproxy again.

Best regards,
Dragan Dosen