Hi Willy,

Op 12-6-2018 om 14:31 schreef Willy Tarreau:
This one is not known yet, to the best of my knowledge, or at least
not reported yet.
Okay :) I guess ill keep an eye on if it happens again.

Is there something i can do to find out more info if it happens again? Or maybe before that build with more specific debug info so if it happens again more info would be retrievable.?. (My usual way of 'debugging' with the relatively easy to reproduce issues is just cramming a lot of printf statements into the code until something makes sense., but with a issue that only happens once in a blue moon (sofar), that doesn't work very well...)

For the moment it hasn't happened again. i suspend/resume the vm it happened on almost daily (that's running on my workstation witch is shutdown overnight) the vm also has haproxy running on it and some other stuff..

If it does happen again, would there be any other gdb information helpful? Inspecting specific variables or creating a memory dump or something.?  (please give a hint about the comment/option to call if applicable/possible, i'm still a rookie with gdb..) p.s. i'm on FreeBSD not sure if that matters for some of gdb's available options or something..

Would the complete configuration be helpfull? There is a lot of useless stuff in there. because its my test/development test vm, and because of lack of it happening again there is no good opportunity to shrink it down to specific options/parts..

Thanks for your analysis, though i'm not sure what to do with the info at the moment, i do hope you guys together can find a likely culprit from the information given ;).

Regards,
PiBa-NL (Pieter)