On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 04:47:50PM +0200, William Dauchy wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
>
> A quick followup from this morning.
>
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 10:41 AM William Dauchy <w.dau...@criteo.com> wrote:
> > it seems better now, but not completely gone, in a way, I think we now
> > have a new issue.
> > this morning, on one test machine I have a process which remains polling
> > traffic
>
> so it exited after a while:
> Jun 21 12:04:18 haproxy[745]: [WARNING] 171/120413 (745) : Former
> worker 30845 exited with code 0
>
> I don't know why it took so much time to exit (~ 5 hours). Any hint?
>
> Best,

Maybe one client was still connected on a frontend (including the stats socket).
The process first unbind the listeners, and then wait for all clients to leave.

It's difficult to see what's going on since the stats socket is unbind at this
moment :/
But you could try a netstat or ss to see if the listeners are still binded in
this process.

--
William Lallemand