Am 22.06.2018 um 16:42 schrieb William Lallemand:
> Hi,
>
> HAProxy 1.8.10 was released on 2018/06/22. It added 40 new commits
> after version 1.8.9.

The image is also updated.

https://hub.docker.com/r/me2digital/haproxy18/

###
$ docker run --rm --entrypoint /usr/local/sbin/haproxy me2digital/haproxy18 -vv
HA-Proxy version 1.8.10-ec17d7a 2018/06/22
Copyright 2000-2018 Willy Tarreau <wi...@haproxy.org>

Build options :
  TARGET  = linux2628
  CPU     = generic
  CC      = gcc
  CFLAGS  = -O2 -g -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement -fwrapv
-fno-strict-overflow -Wno-unused-label
  OPTIONS = USE_LINUX_SPLICE=1 USE_GETADDRINFO=1 USE_ZLIB=1 USE_REGPARM=1
USE_OPENSSL=1 USE_LUA=1 USE_PCRE=1 USE_PCRE_JIT=1 USE_TFO=1

Default settings :
  maxconn = 2000, bufsize = 16384, maxrewrite = 1024, maxpollevents = 200

Built with OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 1.0.2k-fips  26 Jan 2017
Running on OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 1.0.2k-fips  26 Jan 2017
OpenSSL library supports TLS extensions : yes
OpenSSL library supports SNI : yes
OpenSSL library supports : SSLv3 TLSv1.0 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2
Built with Lua version : Lua 5.3.4
Built with transparent proxy support using: IP_TRANSPARENT IPV6_TRANSPARENT
IP_FREEBIND
Encrypted password support via crypt(3): yes
Built with multi-threading support.
Built with PCRE version : 8.32 2012-11-30
Running on PCRE version : 8.32 2012-11-30
PCRE library supports JIT : yes
Built with zlib version : 1.2.7
Running on zlib version : 1.2.7
Compression algorithms supported : identity("identity"), deflate("deflate"),
raw-deflate("deflate"), gzip("gzip")
Built with network namespace support.

Available polling systems :
      epoll : pref=300,  test result OK