Daniel,

Yes, That's expected :-).

It normally scares me when people say they are going to use TPROXY...
It's awesome but needs a bit of thought to implement properly.

This blog may help, it's a bit old, so ignore the Kernel stuff - you
don't need it any more:

https://www.loadbalancer.org/blog/configure-haproxy-with-tproxy-kernel-for-full-transparent-proxy/