Hi Baptiste,

Here is the haproxy configuration I have. Please let me know if you need
anything else.

global
  log 127.0.0.1 local0
  nbthread 2
  cpu-map auto:1/1-2 0-1
  maxconn 5000
  tune.bufsize 18432
  tune.maxrewrite 9216
  user haproxy
  group haproxy
  daemon
  stats socket /var/run/haproxy.sock mode 600 level admin
  stats timeout 2m # Wait up to 2 minutes for input
  tune.ssl.default-dh-param 2048
  ssl-default-bind-ciphers <CIPHER>
  ssl-default-bind-options no-sslv3 no-tls-tickets
  ssl-default-server-ciphers <CIPHER>
  ssl-default-server-options no-sslv3 no-tls-tickets

defaults
  log global
  option splice-auto
  option abortonclose
  timeout connect 5s
  timeout queue 5s
  timeout client 60s
  timeout server 60s
  timeout tunnel 1h
  timeout http-request 120s
  timeout check 5s
  option httpchk GET /graph
  default-server inter 10s port 80 rise 5 fall 3
  cookie DO-LB insert indirect nocache maxlife 300s maxidle 300s

frontend monitor
  bind *:50054
  mode http
  option forwardfor
  monitor-uri /haproxy_test

frontend tcp_80
  bind 10.10.0.16:80
  default_backend tcp_80_backend
  mode tcp

backend tcp_80_backend
  balance leastconn
  mode tcp
  server node-359413 10.36.32.32:80 check cookie node-359413
  server node-359414 10.36.32.35:80 check cookie node-359414