Hi list

I'm using haproxy to redirect traffic directly to backend server. We are
looking how to load balance sql servers directly, and this works, but I
don't know how to add ssl support.

I'm using this config setup and works fine

listen mysql-cluster

bind 0.0.0.0:3307 ssl crt /etc/ssl/certs/cert.pem

mode tcp

option mysql-check user admin

server mysql1 192.168.1.110:3307

The only point where is failing is justly ssl support. Can someone help me
with code to see where is the problem?

Line around ssl only works If remove ssl cert:

bind 0.0.0.0:3307 # ssl crt /etc/ssl/certs/cert.pem

Haproxy only needs to connects to a beckend server with mysql using port
3307 and our objective is to enable ssl support
 in global section we have

ssl-default-bind-ciphers
ECDH+AESGCM:DH+AESGCM:ECDH+AES256:DH+AES256:ECDH+AES128:DH+AES:RSA+AESGCM:RSA+AES:!aNULL:!MD5:!DSS
        ssl-default-bind-options no-sslv3

I can't see where can be the problem, any idea?

Thanks