Hi guys,

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 03:22:38PM +0100, Emeric Brun wrote:
> I think you can merge this.

OK. I still find it very fragile in that we usually don't make a
difference between an absent define and the same declared as zero, and
most SSL_OP_* entries are defined this way in ssl_sock.c, but I don't
see that many other options here. I think that the #ifndef at least
deserves a comment indicating that it may also match a zero value to
detect safe implementations so that we are not tempted later to refactor
this and break BoringSSL.

We can also add a Reported-By to ack Adam's original work on the issue.

Just let me know if I need to adjust it myself or if anyone wants to take
care of it.

Thanks,