Hello Thomas,

This looks like an interesting problem. If I have any spare time I'll take a more detailed look, although it's sad that the original author hasn't added https support yet. This would probably solve all of your woes and avoid having haproxy just to downgrade https to http.

If I have any more information, I will try to share it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and the detailed report on the issue you are experiencing.

Best regards,

Bruno Henc

This looks like an interesting problem, though it is sad that