Hi Baptiste,

On Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 03:55:37PM +0100, Baptiste wrote:
> I think one of the most important piece is guide lines on integrating
> HAProxy with third parties, IE: Observing HAProxy with influxdb, HAProxy as
> a Kubernetes External Load-balancer, Service discovery with consul, and so
> on.
> I don't really know where to put those in the summary you proposed, but
> that's what I want to see in such wiki :)

For me it falls perfectly into the advanced use cases which aim at
covering interfacing with third-party products.

Since I got no objection to the proposed plan, I've just created the
wiki's home page, and copy-pasted the proposed plan into a temporary
page that will serve as a guide about what can be worked on. I'll try
to devote a bit of time to this, those who always dreamed about
revamping the old architecture manual are welcome if they want to work
on this. My hope is that we can quickly delete the architecture.txt
file from the source repository :-)

Cheers,