Hi,

I have ACLs for Source-IPs for Admins for several services. These ACLs are identical for multiple listener-sections.

Would it be possible to have a file with several acl snipplets and source that at the proper section of the config file multiple times?
I haven't found anything in the docs that would make this possible.

My wished Setup:

admin_acl.conf:

acl is_admin src 10.0.0.1
acl is_admin src 10.0.0.2
acl is_admin src 10.0.0.3
acl is_admin src 10.0.0.4

haproxy.cfg:

listen service1
    bind 10.1.0.10:80
    include admin_acl.conf

    .... more parameters ...

listen service2
    bind 10.1.0.20:80
    include admin_acl.conf

    .... more parameters ...

listen service3
    bind 10.1.0.30:80
    include admin_acl.conf

    .... more parameters ...

The admin_acl needs to be maintained only once and can be used multiple times.

Is this already possible? Could such an include option be made for the config files?

thanks
Philipp

DI Mag. Philipp Kolmann              mail: philipp.kolm...@tuwien.ac.at
Technische Universitaet Wien                   web: www.it.tuwien.ac.at
IT Solutions - Applications                      tel: +43(1)58801-42011
Operngasse 11, A-1040 Wien                                 DVR: 0005886