On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 08:59:38AM -0400, Luke Seelenbinder wrote:
> Makes sense, Willy. Thanks for continuing to investigate this.
>
> > I'm assuming that this is always reproducible with H2 on the front and
> > H1 on the back.
>
> I have not tried it with H1 -> H1, but I assume that case works correctly.
> Would it be helpful if I proved it one way or the other?

Yes definitely. There's no emergency but any extra info you can provide
will help us of course.

> > I'll see if we can find a reliable reproducer for such
> > situations, that will help us nail down this issues.
>
> Would it be helpful if I try to work up a test case? (Bash script with curl
> or python or something?) I imagine the request cancellation part would be the
> hard part.

That could indeed. No need to have something very advanced, if you figure
that by having a dummy server delivering certain sizes after a certain
delay and issuing a few curl requests then Ctrl-C is enough to trigger
the issue often enough, it will help us start to inspect the code live
when the problem is expected to happen. But I know how painful this can
be to do so really, I'm not going to ask you to spend too much time on
this.

Many thanks,