Hi Willy,

I tested against the latest version in the haproxy source repo.
Things got significantly worse. Even median latencies have shot up to 150ms
( compared to 4ms for haproxy 1.8)
p99 shot up above 1second.
One strange thing I observed in the stats page is nbthread shows up as 64 (
its 1 for HAProxy 1.8). I am using the exact same configuration across both
versions.
ctime , rtime are reporting higher values for 2.0 ( though 1.8 is fine
against the same backends at the same time)

-Ashwin

Thanks,
Ashwin