Hi Maximilian,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 03:15:47PM +0000, Maximilian Böhm wrote:
(...)
> >> I do have another legacy app (Jetty 8.1.9.v20130131)
> Sorry guys, I've forgotten to test HTX. It works ? i.e.:
> H1->h1: OK
> H2->h1: Read timeout
> H2->htx->h1: OK

Many thanks for your quite detailed feedback. I really have no idea what
can happen here to be honest. At least it starts to prove that it's easier
to comply with standards in the code when using HTX (less hacks) but I'd
really like to figure what may happen. Would it be possible for you to
start haproxy in debug mode in the foreground and look at exchanged headers
in all 3 modes ?

Also when it hangs, issuing "show sess all" and "show fd" on the CLI will
reveal quite useful information to us about the protocol layer states. We
might have a stupid situation where a buffer is considered "free enough"
on one side and "too full" on the other side.

Please double-check the output before sharing it, as "show sess all"
could reveal some internal info (IP addresses, server names, etc) that
you may or may not want to expose. It's fine if you rewrite them as long
as the field values are not affected.

Thanks!