Il 2019-04-18 18:33 Willy Tarreau ha scritto:
Hello Marco,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 05:27:26PM +0200, Marco Corte wrote:
Hello!

From time to time, about twice daily, and without any apparent reason,
haproxy jumps from using about 15% CPU usage to 100% (relative to the single
core it can use).
The situation becomes normal again after about 15-20 minutes.
(...)

Please keep this one until you can confirm the issue is gone, I may
have to ask it to you if it's still present.
(...)
Thanks!
Willy

Hello to the list!

I can confirm that version 1.9.7 does not show the behaviour any more.
In about one week I did not notice any CPU usage peak, and, more interestingly, the CPU usage appears lower on the average.

Thank you for the fix!

.marcoc