Hello,

On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 at 19:35, Igor Pav <i...@fastsp.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I do a quick playing around with H2 proxy with Chome, Chrome has
> built-in HTTPS proxy support.
> If I conf like:
>
> listen FE
>  mode http
>  bind 0.0.0.0:1443 ssl crt cert.pem alpn h2,http/1.1
>  server squid-fwd-proxy 127.0.0.1:3128
>
> then I set Chrome to use this proxy, it works fine with the https
> webpages, but not http pages, Chrome shows squid 407 page, which is
> http://127.0.0.1:3128
>
> Change mode http to tcp, Chrome returns ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR.

Correct, advertising and negotiating H2 and then not be able to talk
it is a wrong configuration, which is why this fails.

> Continuously remove h2 from conf, Chrome works fine for both http and
> https finally.

Capture haproxy --> squid traffic with HTTP and h2 enabled (failure).
Capture haproxy --> squid traffic with HTTP and h2 disabled (ok).

I think this may just be Chrome behaving differently with a H2 proxy,
using a CONNECT to port 80, which squid denies, as opposed to a
regular HTTP proxy request. But that's just a guess.

Try allowing TCP connects to port 80 in your squid configuration?

Also share the ouput of haproxy -vv please.

Lukas