Am 2019-06-25 18:26, schrieb Lukas Tribus:
Hell Rainer,

On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 18:01, <rai...@ultra-secure.de> wrote:
Ah, OK.
Thanks.

However, I still get L7TOUT on the healthchecks.

I don't follow.

Are health checks working or not? You started this thread saying:

Healthchecks are OK.

But running a curl gives 503

So, are health checks working and does haproxy consider your backend
servers up or not?

Oh, sorry.

I tried a lot of things over the last days....

Currently, with the last config I posted (and keepalived disabled), I get L7TOUTs from the backend.

However, the healthchecks do arrive on the actual servers and the servers answer with a code 200. When the actual app is removed (and replaced by a static file), the healthchecks also work and the backend is OK for haproxy.
So, as I said, I wonder what else haproxy expects.

Best Regards
Rainer