Aleks,

Am 01.07.19 um 21:27 schrieb Aleksandar Lazic:
> Maybe it's also possible with spoe ?

I never worked with SPOE before, but I believe it might be possible.
SPOE is painful and fragile with HAProxy 1.8, though, because you have
to spawn the SPOA manually. Also using SPOE is pretty heavy, because it
requires interprocess communication which is not required with Lua.

Ideally you would just upgrade to HAProxy 2.0 or rebuild to include Lua.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus