Le 04/07/2019 à 16:54, Senthil Naidu a écrit :
Hi,

I there any fix that can be applied for small object caching to work with
Firefox and chrome too, With Internet Explorer I am able to hit the cache
properly.

As mentioned in my earlier  , I can see that firefox is sending  header
Cache-Control: no-cache and  Pragma: no-cache , While IE is not sending this
headers

Hi,

So you must find a way to enable the cache on Firefox and Chrome. I don't know how to to so, but you may take a look to the developer tools of each browser. May be the cache is explicitly disabled.

On HAProxy side, you can remove the header "Cache-Control" before using the cache. But, IMHO, it is a really bad idea. If the client set this header, it is on purpose (or it should be).

--
Christopher Faulet