Hi Patrick,

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 05:48:26PM -0400, Patrick Hemmer wrote:
> So I sent the information to Willy, but I'm guessing he's occupied with
> other things as I haven't heard back (which is perfectly fine, this is an
> open source project with no support contract after all).

Oh sorry, it was during the week I was in vacation, never too far away
from the keyboard but definitely not as fast anymore to catch up with
incoming emails, so yours might have been in the middle of a long series
I received and that will be archived without ever being read. I can see
it now. I'll go dig into this hopefully this week, once I'm done with
some other problematic issues.

> But if there is
> someone else in the HAProxy org I can send the debug info to, I can do that.
> I just don't want to post it publicly.

I perfectly understand, no problem. Thanks for the ping, much appreciated!