it depends on how haproxy is built (number of flags)

BQ_BEGIN

we use most of available options when testing on coverity
[ https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/master/.travis.yml#L8 |
https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/master/.travis.yml#L8 ]
can you share build command ? we may also set up sonar in travis-ci schedules.
(personally, I find sonar too much noisy, but I agree, it finds bugs sometimes)

BQ_END

I'm using
$ make -j4 TARGET=linux-glibc USE_LIBCRYPT=1 USE_OPENSSL=1 USE_ZLIB=1 USE_NS=

The shortest command from the travis file is
$ make -j4 TARGET=linux-glibc USE_ZLIB=1 USE_PCRE=1 USE_OPENSSL=1 USE_WURFL=1
WURFL_INC=contrib/wurfl WURFL_LIB=contrib/wurfl USE_DEVICEATLAS=1
DEVICEATLAS_SRC=contrib/deviceatlas USE_NS=

I'm using CentOS 6 to build.

As Willy says, it generates lots of false-positive because static analysis of
pointer-work is hard, especially in C.
Most of C smart moves are interpreted as wrong behavior.

--
232 avenue Napoleon BONAPARTE 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
Capital EUR 219 300,00 - RCS Nanterre B 408 832 301 - TVA FR 09 408 832 301