On 2019-08-28 11:13, Veiko Kukk wrote:
Applied it to 1.9.10, after ~ 12h it ran into spinlock using 400% cpu
(4 threads configured). Not sure if this is related to patch or is
some new bug in 1.9.10. I've now replaced running instance with 1.9.10
without external check patch to see if this happens again.

Now, after almost one month, with 1.9.10 (no patches) it happened again. All external checks failed again and there was large amount of zombie external check processes accumulated. Unfortunately since I was not there doing reload, I can't tell timeframe or exact amount of those processes.

regards,
Veiko