Hi Luke,

I remember I first did that intentionally to avoid values below 255 being
"rounded" to 0...
And I assumed people would remove servers from their DNS if they want a
weight to 0.

Now, with some feedback, I can see I was wrong.
Next time, don't hesitate to ask the question on the ML, or on github or to
my mail directly.

Baptiste