Hi.

Nov 19, 2019 11:05:34 AM Micael Gillet :

> Hello, As part of a project, I have some questions about HAProxy's abilities.
> Could you confirm if HAProxy is able to handle the following points?
>
> * STP Protection (RSTP)
> * VLANs interfaces

This is to low level for HAProxy, IMHO.

> * HA Cluster in Active / Passive mode

Yes it's possible.

> * SNMP for monitoring

Not out of the box but with tools possible.

> * HealthCheck of LDAP services
> * Round robin and failover load balancing
> * Routing flows to a specific pool based on the source IP address
> * Filtering incoming flow by IP/port

Yes it's possible.

> * Oneconnect" type profile

Is this what you mean with that question?

https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K7208

It looks like you want to replace a F5 cluster.
I would recommend to get in touch with HAProxy Company for a proposal as I
assume that the commercial product will fit in your requirements.

> Thanks for your support. Regards Micael Gillet

Regards aleks