Le 19/11/2019 à 16:32, Tim Düsterhus a écrit :
Christopher,

Am 19.11.19 um 16:23 schrieb Christopher Faulet:
As mentioned in the documentation, HTTP processing is delayed waiting
the whole body is received or the request buffer is full. The condition
about the first chunk of a chunked request is only valid for the legacy
HTTP mode. It was removed in 2.1, so the documentation is a bit outdated
on this point.

Consider filing a short `type: doc` issue if you realize that the
documentation is outdated, but you don't have time to think about a
proper wording / creating a patch:
https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22type%3A+doc%22

That way one can come around later and make the necessary adjustments
when there's a bit more time.

You're right Tim. But this one is small enough to be fixed immediately :). I will push the patch with other ones I'm working on. But it is already fixed.

--
Christopher Faulet