Hello Rosen,

> пн, 16 дек. 2019 г. в 12:07, Rosen Penev <ros...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> LIBRESSL_VERSION_NUMBER evaluates to 0 under OpenSSL, making the condition
>> always true. Check for the define before checking it.

I cannot find this in the openssl sources, not in master and not in
the 1.1.1 branch. Please clarify where this is defined.

The SSL compatibility layer is already complex enough and needs
continuous adjustments, we need to understand the reason for changes
very well. Fast fixes are continually coming back to hunt us.

On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 at 08:19, Илья Шипицин <chipits...@gmail.com> wrote:
> please have a look at https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues/367 (it still
> misses germ part, I tried things like you send, but reg-tests fail. do you
> have travis-ci passed ?)
> also, there's a patch already sent, Lukas Tribus promised to review it

Yeah, this one fell through the cracks. Give me a few days to catch up.

Thanks,
Lukas