чт, 16 янв. 2020 г. в 13:26, Martin Grigorov <martin.grigo...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Илья,
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:19 AM Илья Шипицин <chipits...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Hello, Martin!
>>
>> btw, just curious, how is Apache Foundation (or you personally)
>> interested in all that ?
>> please do not blame me, I really like to know.

ok, so you work in some company that is interested in haproxy on ARM64.
you do not want to tell it's name, at least is it legal ? is it related to
some government ?
if "no" and "no", I guess most people won't ask any more questions :)

personally, I do not work at Haproxy Inc, I use haproxy, sometimes I
contribute to it.
Please do not consider me as an "official representative".

I'm interested in testing haproxy on ARM64, I planned to do so. I can
priorierize it according to your interest to it.
and yes, I can accept hardware donation (even considering I'm not part of
Haproxy Inc).

also, from my point of view, what would be really useful in your case is
testing not just official reg-tests, but also
your configs. reg-tests cover only partially. If you enable clang asan in
your own workload there's a chance to catch
something interesting (or, to make sure your own workload is ok). I can
help with that as well.