Good day Guys

We have a project where we are trying to load balance to our outbound Spamexperts Antispam relays / servers.

We hit a snag where our clients servers are getting 'Too many concurrent SMTP connections from this IP address'. As a result the mail queue is building up on the servers.

After reverting our change, the problem went away.

Our setup is:
(CLIENT SERVERS INDC) ---> 587 (HAPROXY) ---> (ANTISPAM) ---> (INTERNET)

While I am performance tuning and repoking under the hood etc, could I ask if someone could please peer review my config / setup.

https://pastebin.com/raw/3D8frtzw

If someone from the community can help, it would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Regards
Brent Clark