I spent a couple of minutes and made the attached (pretty bad) patch to add
a del-header-by-prefix.

Unfortunately, I made it off of master before noticing that master
segfaults on every request, so I haven't tested it yet. At least it
compiles... Feel free to use it, throw it away, or whatever else suits your
fancy.

--
James Brown
Engineer