Willy,

Am 05.03.20 um 20:24 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
>> I've
>> rebased it, resolved the merge conflict you created and added back the
>> `unlikely` that you dropped.
>
> If you want. I dropped it because it's useless there and doesn't
> improve readability.

I assumed it was an accident and I had preserved it in my "single-line"
adjusted. So I just added it back. Do whatever you want with it.

>> It compiles and passes reg-tests, I did not verify that tracing works.
>
> It looks good, applied now. Thank you and I won't bother you anymore for
> today :-)

Perfect, thank you. Expect my patch series with unique IDs in proxy
protocol sooner rather than later :-) I assume you'll have a bit more to
complain about that, because it wasn't as straight forward as this clean up.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus