Sorry for bothering you, but I've searched in the release notes for
2.0.x, and the mailing list, and didn't find anything related to the
following issue.

So, I'm using HAProxy 2.0.10 as available on OpenSUSE 15.0, and
recently I've stumbled upon the following bug:
* I have a simple backend server that serves static files over plain
HTTP/1.1, without HTTP KeepAlive;  (nothing fancy);
* I have a HAProxy that sends certain requests to that backend server;
 (the config is quite complex, however as seen bellow I doubt the
issue is my configuration;)
* everything is done over loopback;  (both HAProxy, backend server and client;)
* for small requests (say 8, 16, and so up to 128K) everything works fine;
* for requests larger than 256K HAProxy "stalls" by apparently reading
the response headers, but not reading all the data;  (I see this from
`netstat` and `tcpdump`;)
* it happens with and without compression;  (compression is controlled
in HAProxy by MIME type and via `curl --compressed`;)
* this issue seems to happen on both HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/2, and in case
of HTTP/1.1 both with and without TLS;

I have downgraded HAProxy to 1.8.8 or upgraded to 2.1.4 and the issue
seems to disappear.

Did anyone encounter something like this?  Any pointers to what myight
trigger this?

Thanks,
Ciprian.