It can be useful to have a server-side view of the end-to-end time for a
request to be served, such as a tool like cURL would do on client side.
HAProxy provides Tt timer for this, but unfortunately, it is accounting
idle time too, which can be very long when using HTTP keep-alive, hence
providing useless values for subsequent requests. To improve that,
I'm suggesting introduction of a TT timer, that takes everything into
account but Ti idle time, to produce relevant end-to-end request timing
logs. I'm however totally open to discuss our use case and consider any
other better alternative.

Damien Claisse (2):
  MINOR: log: rename LOG_FMT_TT constant
  MINOR: log: Add "TT" timer