On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 12:42 PM William Lallemand
<wlallem...@haproxy.com> wrote:
> So in my opinion we should do the same, and set the minimum version to
> TLSv12 by default on bind lines. It's still configurable with
> min-ssl-ver if you want the support for prior TLS versions.
> Does anybody have any objections?

Even though I'm late in the reply, I think it is a good decision.
Modern browsers are going to disable it at some point; on our side we
disabled tls1.0. and 1.1 completely last year. The traffic coming from
browsers with this version was very low (around 1% IIRC, no more than
2%), and we also realised a big part of it was in fact fraudulent
traffic coming from bots, so the final decision was not hard.

--
William