On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 03:04:39PM +0200, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> > Tim Düsterhus (2):
> >   BUILD: Remove nowarn for warnings that do not trigger
> >   BUILD: Re-enable -Wimplicit-fallthrough
>
> With the new -dev9 I'd like to move this thread up the INBOX again, in
> case you want to resolve this before the release.

Good point, thanks for the ping! I've now applied both with a small
adjustment on the second one to avoid inserting return 0 and using
the /* fall through */ comment instead because adding the return 0
prevents from centralizing the function exit code (i.e. resource
freeing or anything else later).

The ones in pattern.c definitely is a ugly bug that I'll fix separately.
The other ones in stream-interface and cli are just missing comments so
I've fixed them as well.

I'll fix the pattern one and push your patches afterwards.

Thanks!