William,

Am 15.06.20 um 14:56 schrieb William Lallemand:
> I think I found the problem, could you try the attached patch for 2.1?

I'd prefer not, because I don't have a staging system where I could
easily reproduce the issue (and generating SSL certs to test this
properly is annoying). I was encountering the issue on a production box
and I don't like to mess around with manually compiled HAProxy versions
more than necessary.

For me the issue is sufficiently resolved by specifying the DH bit size
(and the fact that I plan to upgrade to 2.2 as soon as packages are
available).

I trust you that the patch fixes *a* bug, even if it might not be *my*
bug, thus feel free to apply.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus