Willy,

this series fixes up a few more frees. This time I have verified the changes
a bit more carefully, running configuration check on a real world configuration
of mine within valgrind. It still reports a five leaks (but less than without
applying these patches!) and does not report any memory unsafety / bogus frees
/ double frees /  use-after-frees.

The first two patches fix leaks within helper functions. I triggered them
during deinit, but they might or might not be accessible during normal
operation (e.g. via the CLI socket). The last two patches are part of the
deinit() function and thus cannot happen in normal operation, but cleaning
them up makes it easier to find actual, important, issues.

Feel free to apply to 'next' only (or after the release of 2.2). No need to
risk breaking anything shortly before release with something less important
like this. And of course please carefully review them :-)

Best regards

Tim Düsterhus (4):
  BUG/MINOR: acl: Fix freeing of expr->smp in prune_acl_expr
  BUG/MINOR: sample: Fix freeing of conv_exprs in release_sample_expr
  BUG/MINOR: haproxy: Free proxy->format_unique_id during deinit
  BUG/MINOR: haproxy: Add missing free of
    server->(hostname|resolvers_id)

 src/acl.c     | 4 ++--
 src/haproxy.c | 9 +++++++++